Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Secret Santa Reveal!

by Heart Felt Passion
 Several members of the Blogging Business Artisans signed up for Secret Santa 2011. Sharla, of BeadedTail (with the assistance of her husband), assigned each of us with a recipient. In order for everyone to be surprised, we each wrote our likes and dislikes in a private thread and Sharla took care of giving out the addresses.

Well, I thought our first Secret Santa was a success! To be fair I won't give away what I received though some may have guessed who my Secret Santa was--I kept gushing over one of her new products! Oops.

If you participated in our Secret Santa please link up to your blog post below and thanks again for helping make the BBA a great team. And, Sharla, THANK YOU for keeping us all organized during this time.

8 comments:

AWJ said...

My Secret Santa post is up: http://athenaworkman.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-secret-santa.html

Many many thanks to Sharla for coordinating this! It was a blast! :)

BeadedTail said...

Thank you Erika and Athena! I'm glad everyone enjoyed it! I can't wait to see what the Secret Santas sent!

Splendid Little Stars said...

The Secret Santa exchange was so much fun! I thoroughly enjoyed gathering gifts for my recipient. I love the gift I received. Thank you, Sharla, for organizing this!

Memories for Life said...

This was SO much fun! Thank you Sharla for organizing everything and thank you Erika for the post :)
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

storybeader said...

this has been GREAT fun! Thanks for the participates and for Erika and Sharla for coordinating us. Hope you got everything you desired! {:-D

Rose Clearfield said...

I'm so glad that we got to do this! Thanks to Sharla for coordinating the logistics and for everyone who participated for giving such awesome gifts. I hope that we'll be able to organize this again next year!

Kathleen said...

Yay! Looks like you all had a lot of fun =) Happy New Year to you all!

Anonymous said...

EEk...coming to link up, it says collection closed! Sorry for my tardiness- i took and extra long holiday!

Here's my secret santa though: http://nfallondesignstudio.blogspot.com/2012/01/secret-santa-reveal.html