Thursday, May 10, 2012

Artisan Spotlight -- Lilees Gram Knits

7 questions is our spotlight on our favorite artisans. Please welcome...

Lilee"s Gram Knits

What do you sell in your shop?
I sell lot of different fiber items from raw washed fiber to hand spun, hand dyed yarn as well as other accessories for knitting.


 



What is your favorite thing about etsy?
It allows me a creative outlet for my creations, so I don't fill up the house!





What is your least favorite thing about etsy?
There is so much competition....but that is not necessarily a bad thing.  lol



 What does your studio/workspace look like?
A mess.....If it ain't messy, then I haven't been working.

  
 


What do you do to relax?
Spend time with my wonderful Hubby, spin, read, and my favorite way to relax is hanging out with my Grandaughter Lilee.

 


 

What accomplishments are you the most proud of?
My Marriage.  We both come from families  of Divorce and we have been married longer than any of our parents and we still love/like each other.



What are some of your goals for the next year?
Really get my shop going...so it is more of a business than just a hobby. And to spin some more funky yarns, like core spinning


Where can you find me?

7 comments:

Memories for Life said...

What fun items...I love the Berry Days yarn!
Congrats on a successful marriage Teresa :) I love how you mentioned that you still love AND like each other :)

Teresa said...

I am glad too....we really are best friends and it is such a blessing. We have worked hard to have this great relationship, but it is totally doable. It also helps, I think, that we got married in our 30s, but we are going on 20 years! Thanks

Splendid Little Stars said...

It's great to learn more about you, Teresa! I love that you honor your marriage. love AND like.
All that luscious yarn makes me think of knitting again!

storybeader said...

nice to get to know lilees gram knits better. So glad she's become part of our team! {:-D

Honey from the Bee said...

I'm a fiberholic so am so glad you're part of our team now! ; ) Beautiful fibers and shop. Welcome!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It was great getting to know you better!