Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Worktable Wednesday- Follow Your Passion

Worktable Wednesday features something new happening with the BBA members or something of interest we spy online.

Today I want to share these beautiful journals from Erika's Artful Rising shop. Erika is such a creative person working with everything from fabrics, to patterns, to mixed media, to paper...and everything in between.

Me & My Big Ideas

I love how she creates what speaks to her and follows her passion. Erika urges everyone to: Create. Inspire. Change the World. And I love how she does this with her journals! Her journals encourage us to Show Up, or Tell Our Story!

Show Up

 These journals have done really well in Erika's shop and it's no wonder why! Erika's passion shows in her work and I love all the new ideas she's coming up with!

Tell Your Story

 ******************************************************************************

Edi is the creative mind behind Memories for Life Scrapbooks (and Laser Engraving). She has been paper crafting for over 15 years and recently purchased a laser engraver that is keeping her creativity at an all time high! Links:

8 comments:

BeadedTail said...

I love Erika's journals and her big ideas! :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

Erika has some wonderful sayings on her journals!

Memories for Life said...

I love Erika's journals and I love that they are doing so well in her shop!

PS...Thanks to Nancy for helping me get this posted!

Erika said...

What a great surprise to see this feature! Thank you, Edi and Nancy, for getting it up.

Rose Clearfield said...

I love Erika's journals and am so glad that they're doing well!

Linda E. Pruitt said...

Erika is a wonderfully encouraging person, all around! Great feature!

storybeader said...

great little sayings on the covers of Erika's journals. Very inspiring! {:-D

Anonymous said...

We are lucky it is up!! I'm thankful for exactly 15 minutes of battery backup for our internet while the power was out all day Wednesday!