Friday, August 24, 2012

"Is Autumn here yet?" Friday Features

Today was the first day that we have had a cooler temperature in my neck of the woods; it almost felt like fall!  I am soooo thinking of the autumn season and anticipating it!!  I am finished with the heat of summer, although I know there will probably be a few more hot days.  This first day of coolness, has encouraged me more to dream of autumn!  See what I found from some of the members of the Blogging Business Artisans Team:


Table runner by pasqueflower 
 
Fall Autumn by randomcreative


Digital sheet by PoppyHillCreations

Autumn Leaves Clip Board by MisterPenQuin

And I added this one in anticipation of Halloween!

Paper Beads Earrings by StoryBeader

This post by BBA member Linda of PruittCreations, and Pruitt Design

10 comments:

pasqueflower said...

Such a talented team! I love your Fall finds. Thank you for including my table runner.

storybeader said...

I'm ready for cooler weather too. Love all the fall leaves here - not too ready to rake them up in the yard... But it IS good exercise! Thanks for adding my paper beads to the mix! {:-D

Anonymous said...

Oh me too! I always get so excited this time of year- such a nice change. And as always, we have such a talented team!

Rose Clearfield said...

Thanks for including my bracelet in this great fall round up from our team!

BeadedTail said...

I'm not ready for fall yet since it seems I haven't had a chance to enjoy summer. I enjoyed the features though!

Unknown said...

I'm thinking of fall too! We have cooler mornings now, but the afternoons still get pretty hot. Can't wait for September cool down. Thanks for featuring my clip art! I love all of these products. They mesh so great together :)

Memories for Life said...

Fall is such a beautiful time of year! I love the changing of the trees the most :)

Judy Nolan said...

Fall is my favorite season, hands down. I love the falling leaves, too, and the scents. Thanks for including my mini clipboard here!

Kathleen said...

Lovely! What pretty leaves!

Judy Nolan said...

Fall...my favorite season! There are so wonderful autumn-themed items to feature. Thank you for including one of mine among these lovelies.